Lazarus/Zeos/Firebird Tutorial 1
Download and install Lazarus / Zeos / Firebird database. The SQL files used in the tutorial are located in the subdirectory "_SQL".
It is recommended to place the files in the directory "C:\ZEOS_FIREBIRD_TUTOR"
to decompress (unzip). The description of the tutorial assumes that the files are in this directory. The documentation is only in german. But the next Tutorial 2 contain the same information
- ( ZEOSFIREBIRD1.zip ) (18.455 KByte)
Lazarus/Zeos/Firebird Tutorial 2
It is recommended to decompress (unzip) the files in the directory
"C: \ ZEOS_FIREBIRD_TUTOR2"
The description of the tutorial assumes that the files are in this directory. The directory fbemb_4_64 contains the embedded Firebird 4.0 Beta1 64 bit. The files used in the tutorial are in the following subdirectories:
- SQL_E contains the SQL files
- RTF_E contains the editable files in Richtext format
- PDF contains the PDF files
- It is recommended to put your own files in these directories.
- ( ZEOSFIREBIRD2.zip ) (36.017 KByte)
Tutorial 2 currently has no description!
The description is in progress!